Canvas by Onni – Vancouver’s Newest Southeast False Creek Presale Development
Canvas is Vancouver’s latest Southeast False Creek presale development by Onni Group, located at the Great Northern Way Campus, home to the Centre for Digital Media and future home of Emily Carr University of Art + Design. This area is slated to be the city’s next creative art hub, close to all of Vancouver best amenities, including the seawall, skytrain, and the Main Street corridor.
Designed by gBL Architects, Canvas will reflect the vibrancy of the area and stand out as a contemporary take on modern design. Expect open concept layouts, linear kitchens, and a lush green courtyard.
- Located on the Great Northern Way Campus beside the Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Close to skytrain and the Central Valley Greenway (a 24 km bike-friendly trail)
- Amidst the galleries of The Flats and the Main Street Corridor
- One and two bedrooms (approx. 85% of the units will be one bedrooms)
- Two buildings connected by an open-air courtyard
- Modern design featuring corrugated metal, splashes of colour and private roof top patios
The Canvas presale development is currently in the preconstruction stage at the corner of Great Northern Way and Prince Edward Street (near East 1st Ave.).
Pricing for this project has not been released, but we know that it should start from the $500/sf including parking. Contact Adam at 778-866-4574 and you will be the first to know exact pricing on each floor plan.
Canvas will offer one and two bedroom floor plans.
- 85% of the suites will be one-bedrooms (550-650 square feet)
- 15% of the suites will be two-bedroom units
- Select one-bedrooms will include 600 square foot rooftop terraces
The tentative completion date is 2015.